It’s been a busy week for Disney Parks Star Wars enthusiasts! From the closures of Thunder Mountain Ranch, Tom Sawyer Island and the railroad, to the closure announcement of Lights, Motors, Action in Florida, preparation for the new Star Wars land construction on both coasts is starting to kick in! Plus new artwork for the future Rivers of America project, Shanghai Disneyland opening dates, how you can meet Kylo Ren, a change in Leadership at Disney Imagineering and highlights from the Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon. For the main event, you can hear Steve and Tanner discuss their “Top 10 Most Anticipated Moments From The Force Awakens” recorded in the theater while waiting for the movie to start and after the movie is over. Finally, we take our initial assessment of TFA into our “Park Spark” segment to discuss fun things we’d like to see from this movie in the parks. It’s a packed, full show, and we’re glad you’re here with us! Now, let’s talk some Star Wars theme parks!
Subscribe to Park Wars!
- Watch “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” Live then Send Us Your Feedback!
- Park Wars Podcast – Episode 21: Live From Disneyland
- Film Debut – The Park Wars Podcast Presents “NightFall”
- Park Wars Podcast – Episode 20: Star Wars “Lucas World” Artist Kevin Lynch
- Park Wars Podcast – Episode 19: Star Wars Land Wish List